Apps for 2016
Apps mentioned in today’s session
- Streetview- this is a google application and website solution to give street level view of the area, it is 360 viewable area, they have been and are currently working on solutions for consumers to put your own version(temporarily) for viewing purposes
- Homesnap- another search real estate app the twist on this one if a consumer takes a picture through the app of a home details about that home will pop up. if you are a realtor you can pictures of area and then you will get seen by home
- Storyapp.me– great little app that will let you text a website to a person’s phone and let that person download your contact information quickly
- strict workflow- this is a Web browser extension that will turn off all other tabs on your computer so you can focus on your work. For us Realtors that get easily distracted. this is a great solution!
- the great suspender – this is another extension for your browser. This one is designed to suspend the non active tabs that you have. it will help you cpu usage on your computer
- mortgage apps – have them dont have , add them to your branded apps? every where you have mortgage calculators, while there are helpful dont create anything to have it,
- branded apps – Personally I do not agree with spending the money for a branded app. now some franchises are giving it to you, thats fine take advantage of it!
- Dotloop – dotloop is an esignature solution for the real estate industry it is a great tool(similar to docusgin). I do recommend this tool highly