Saturdays session we talked about how to be a truly mobile agent. we talked about simple small tactics that will let you be on the go and still get your business done!!!
Devices – Tablets, phones and desktops are great ways to have your business on the go. I would even challenge that calling your phone and smart phone is doing it a dis service. Rather I think we should be calling it a smart device. It does so much more than make phone calls. It
- text to clients
- manage transactions
- manage tasks
- record conversations and video
- and so, so much more
Electronic Signature – Electronic signatures have been a legal form of signature since 2000, many tools have created the ability to have signatures written electronically but there are 2 that separate themselves from the other
- Docusign – probably the most popular esignature tool out there today, they have been a leader in the esignature industries for years. this one works with almost all industries out there.
- Dotloop – the strongest esignature tool for real estate out there today. Where docusign is for any industry, Dotloop is designed to work with just the Real Estate Industry. It understands the Real estate workflow and makes it simple for realtors to get their job done
Notes – notes use to be done on post it notes or notebooks, now Mobile Agents can choose to have their notes, ideas, strategies organized in electronic format. below are 2 examples of popular note taking tools. when looking for a “note” taking tool, make sure it is multi-funcitional and cross platform
- Evernote – a very popular note taking app that will let you categorize your notes, by creating notebooks and/or tagging your notes. You can also search on your notes! Your notes can be Pictures, notes, website capture, screen grabs, anything you can think of!
- Google Keep – google version of note taking, has very similar power to evernote, the biggest difference is that visually they use more of a post it note strategy. please dont take the simple visualization as a simple note taking tool, the power in it is very robust, especially if you are all in on google!
Messaging– This category has been kept simple, this could mean email conversations we have, or text messaging to clients, internet messaging systems we use, or even a CRM tool we use to automate some of our communications.
- Gmail – one of the best email packages out there today, it carries emails in a conversation thread. what that means it will keep all the same subject line emails correspondence in the same email thread!
- Text messaging – this is your text messaging tool on your phone, there are some 3rd applications that can get even more out of your text messaging( listen to the video for application examples.)
- FB messenger – probably the strongest IM tools out there currently and Facebook is looking to make this more and more a small business
- CRM(Customer Relationship manager) – one of the biggest questions agents ask is what CRM tool should I use. This conversation will be held at a different time. In short what needs to be understood is a strong CRM tool can be a great asset to the new Mobile Agent. When looking at this solution make sure it has mobile solutions in place, most do but not all
Mobile Agent will be a term not used in 5 years because if you are not mobile you will not be in the business. For now, have your solutions in place to make your business mobile!